Third Debt by Pepper Winters

Series: Indebted #4
Blurb:
“She healed me. She broke me. I set her free. But we are in this together. We will end this together. The rules of this ancient game can’t be broken.”
Nila Weaver no longer recognises herself. She’s left her lover, her courage, and her promise. Two debts down. Too many to go.
Jethro Hawk no longer recognises himself. He’s embraced what he always ran from, and now faces punishment far greater than he feared.
It’s almost time. It’s demanding to be paid.
The Third Debt will be the ultimate test…

My Review:

When I started reading this book I didn't know what to think. I didn't like Jethro. He was a cold-hearted man because of his father. 
"She was a true Weaver. And I was finally a true Hawk"~Jethro
Finally I understood him, but I was so angry. And now I love him so much. He is a broken man, he had a difficult life, but finally he found Nila. He fell in love but his family didn't let him be happy. His father is a heartless man and want a heartless son to inherit his empire. 
"She'd used me to help her. She'd manipulated me a way I couldn't refuse, but in the end, we were both losers ... or winners-depending on my frame of mind. Her heart beleonged to me. And my heart belonged to her."~Jethro
"We're both fucked, and it's up to me to hide my issues so Cut leaves her alone."~Jethro 
Nila is so strong in this book. I looked up to her. She is strong enough to break the ice, break Jethro's ice. She fought for him, for their love even when he didn't want any relationship between them. Nila knew something happened with Jethro, and wanted to save him. 
"So don't tell me you wish you'd never met me, Jethro Hawk, because I would live a thousand debt just for the gift of having you love me."~Nila
"No matter haow screwed up and wrong the past few months have been, they've been the best thing that's ever happened to me."~Nila 
The third debt.... was horrible. "A night of entertainment for devils and a night of horrors for angels."
After it Jethro changed, broke. And he told Nila what was the problem with him, what kind of disease he had. Now we understand everything.
“Love is something that strikes without warning to the most unsuspecting. It’s a fucking gift and so goddamn priceless, but only the worthy realise what they have. Only the ones truly deserving fight every fucking day to treasure it. And those who don’t…they end up alone.” 
Jethro became a lovable character, and Nila became a very strong woman. They changed a lot.
“She is my salvation, my reason for existence, my queen.” ~Jethro
 “I need you to know that I adore you. I worship you. I don’t just love you, Nila Weaver. I treasure you. I’ve never had anything so goddamn precious as you.” ~Jethro
And the end.... WHAT HAPPENED IN THE END???? I need the next book! 

Véleményem:
Amikor elkezdtem olvasni a könyvet nem tudtam mit gondoljak. Nem szerettem Jethrot, mert megint egy hidegszívű ember lett az apja miatt.
Végül megértettem, de akkor is mérges voltam. Most már szeretem. Ő egy megtört ember, akinek nagyon nehéz élete volt, de végül rátalált Nilára. Szerelmes lett, de a családja nem engedi, hogy boldog legyen. Az apja egy szívtelen férfi, és egy szívtelen fiút akar, hogy örökli a birodalmát.
Nila egy erős szereplő ebben a könyvben. Felnéztem rá. Elég erős ahhoz, hogy megtörje a jeget, megtörje 'Jethro jegét'. Harcolt a kapcsolatukért, a szerelmükért, még akkor is mikor Jethro nem akart semmi kapcsolatot közöttük. Nila tudta, hogy valami történt Jethro-val és segíteni akart neki, meg akarta menteni.
A harmadik adósság szörnyű volt... Ezután Jethro sokat változott, megtört és elmodta Nilának, hogy mi a baj vele, milyen betegsége van. Most már mindenre fény derült.
Jethro egy szerethető karakterré vált, Nila pedig egy erős nő lett. Sokat változtak.
És a vége... MI TÖRTÉNT A VÉGÉN???? Szükségem van a következő könyvre!

0 Megjegyzések