One with You by Sylvia Day

Series: Crossfire 5.
Blurb:
Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. It happened instantly. Completely. Irrevocably.
Marrying him was a dream come true. Staying married to him is the fight of my life. Love transforms. Ours is both a refuge from the storm and the most violent of tempests. Two damaged souls entwined as one.
We have bared our deepest, ugliest secrets to one another. Gideon is the mirror that reflects all my flaws … and all the beauty I couldn’t see. He has given me everything. Now, I must prove I can be the rock, the shelter for him that he is for me. Together, we could stand against those who work so viciously to come between us.
But our greatest battle may lie within the very vows that give us strength. Committing to love was only the beginning. Fighting for it will either set us free … or break us apart.
Heartbreakingly and seductively poignant, One with You is the breathlessly awaited finale to the Crossfire saga, the searing love story that has captivated millions of readers worldwide.
My Review:
I waited for this book so much. And now the Crossfire series is over. Honestly I don't mind this. Sometimes I asked myself why Sylvia Day wrote another book for Gideon and Eva? But after a while I didn't mind, because I loved reading it. Maybe she could finish their love story in 3 books, but I didn't care, I bought the last book too, because I love reading Gideon's POV. 

ALWAYS MINE. FOREVER YOURS.-GIDEON

This book is much more romantic then the first book (or the other 4 books in the series). The first book is an erotic novel, I think this book is a romantic novel with some sex scenes. :) 
Gideon is a new man. We can see how much he loves Eva, he does everything to make her happy. We can see his romantic side, and his playful side too. 

“You’ve changed my life, Eva. And you did the impossible: you transformed me. I like who I am now. I never thought that would happen.” ~Gideon

****
"I feel for you man. Put a ring on it and bam, the legs slam shut."~Cary
"Cary! I'm going to punch you."~Eva
(...)
"Can't help you, I'm afraid, Wait 'till you see her in that blue L Perla bikini I'm packing. You will have the balls to match."~Cary
"I'm going to punch you, too. You'll have bruises to match"~Gideon
****

He is in love, has everything: a beautiful wife, lots of sex, money, power. He is fighting with his demons, with his nightmares. And does everything to protect Eva.
Eva and Gideon are together and stronger then before. They are fighting together for their relationship.
I liked this book more than the 4th one, because there was 'action' in it. Secrets, assaults, lots of drama, loss....
"I kissed the tears away when he cried silently along with me. And I let go of my grief in the shelter of his arms, knowing that whether in joy or pain, Gideon was one with me."
SOOOO, I loved the series! This series is one of my favorites! And can't wait to see the story on TV, because there will be a TV series! YAY! You can read the Lionsgate press release HERE

Véleményem:
Nagyon vártam már ezt a könyvet. És most a Crossfire Sorozatnak vége. Őszintén szólva nem bánom.  Néha felmerült bennem miért írt Sylvia Day még egy könyvet Gideonról és Evaról? De egy idő után nem bántam, mert szerettem olvasni. Talán be tudta volna fejezni a történetüket három könyvben, de nem érdekelt már, megvettem az utolsó részt is, mert szerettem Gideon szemszögét olvasni. 
Ez a könyv sokkal romantikusabb mint az első könyv (vagy mint az előző négy rész). Az első könyv egy erotikus könyv, szerintem ez a könyv romantikus, néhány szex jelenettel. :)
Gideon egy teljesen új ember. Láthatjuk, hogy mennyire szereti Eva-t, mindent megtesz azért, hogy boldoggá tegye. Megismerhetjük a romantikus és játékos oldalát is.
Gideon szerelmes, és meg van mindene: gyönyörű feleség, sok szex, pénz, hatalom. Harcol a démonjai ellen, harcol a rémálmaival. Mindent megtesz azért, hogy megvédje Eva-t.
Eva és Gideon együtt vannak és erősebbek, mint valaha. Együtt harcolnak a kapcsolatukért.
Jobban szerettem ezt a könyvet, mint a negyedik részt, mert ebben több 'akció', történés volt. Titkok, támadások, sok dráma, veszteség...
Szerettem ezt a sorozatot! A kedvenceim egyike! És alig várom, hogy lássam a tévében, mert TV sorozat készül belőle!!!!

0 Megjegyzések