Game by London Casey & Ana Fawkes

Blurb:
To save her life, I had to win the fight. To keep her alive, I'll have to get her pregnant.
The second I see Shayna, I know she doesn’t deserve to be mixed up in this world. Innocent, beautiful... being used as a prize.
She’s looking for answers in all the wrong places and I have to get her out of there.
So I do what I do best: I fight and I win. 
When I take my prize home, my boss is waiting for me and gives me an ultimatum: get Shayna pregnant. If I don't, we both die. If I do it, he's going to snatch the baby away to replace his own lost grandchild. 
We aren’t supposed to fall for each other...but our time together becomes something more powerful than I could ever imagine. And when Shayna tells me she’s pregnant, I know one thing for sure… no one's taking our child away.

My Review:
This book was good. I liked this book because of the criminal side, it made the story very interesting! I couldn't put it down. So you got an erotic romance, with some crime, violence. Who wouldn't fell for a bad guy, who became our hero?
Finn is an underground fighter. He is strong, cocky and of course very very sexy guy. :) 
Shayna met him on a fight. Actually Finn fought for her. Shayna was the price. He won and took home Shayna. Shayna's 'boss' is Zander, he has a lot of power, loves torture people and killed a lot of people. Shayna is with him because of her sister, Sasha. She was looking for her for a long time, she knew Sasha was with Zander, but she didn't know where she is know. So Shayna and Finn escaped together from Zander. But Fiore, Finn's boss want something from Shayna, he wants a baby. He wants Shayna to get pregnant from Finn. 
They have chemistry but Finn hold back himself. He has a secret, a dead girlfriend. Because of her death he became a fighter in this illegal world. He changed a lot. His life is now about fights, alcohol and sex. 
"Someone once told me that looking side to side or back was a waste of time. Life was about looking forward, moving forward."~Finn
But something changed, he started feel something for Shayna. He started to care. He became protective. 
"I was afraid of the way Shayna made me feel."~Finn
Shayna felt the chemistry between them, but first didn't understand Finn. She didn't know why didn't he had sex with her yet. But she wanted him so much, not just sexually, but after she started to know Finn more, she started to fall for him.
"Finn was the man every woman dreamt of but ran from." ~Shayna
They fell for each other. They had to fight for their relationship and for their future. They had to fight against Zander and Fiore...
"This wasn't the life I had planned... but it was the life I now had, and I wouldn't change it for anything." ~Finn
I enjoyed reading it! Finn is my HERO! ;)

0 Megjegyzések