Jodi Ellen Malpas: THIS MAN CONFESSED-Kell a férfi






Blurb:
The very place where their passionate love affair began, The Manor fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse’s lives. She has accepted that she’ll never tame the fierceness in Jesse, and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she’s finally got beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise which lead Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy…but will he also drive her to the brink of despair?It’s time for this man to confess.


Fülszöveg:
A birtok, ahol a szenvedélyes szerelmi viszony kezdődött, most – Ava és Jesse életének legfontosabb napján – vendégektől nyüzsög. A lány már beletörődött, hogy sosem szelídítheti meg a Jesse-ben lakozó vadságot, de már nem is akarja. Szerelmük mély és kapcsolatuk szilárd, de mikor a lány már kezdené azt hinni, hogy végre sikerült a visszafogott felszín mögé hatolnia, újabb kérdések merülnek fel, s Avában ott motoszkál a kétely: Jesse Ward talán mégsem az, akinek hitte. Túl jól ért hozzá, hogyan röpítse Avát még az eksztázison is túlra… és taszítsa a kétségbeesés legmélyebb bugyraiba. Itt az idő, hogy a férfi színt valljon…




My Review:
With this book Jesse Ward became my absolute favorite bookboyfriend! 💓I think this book is the best in the series! There were so much secrets, and slowly we became to know all of them. This book was so exciting!
I love you. An eternity with you wouldn't be enough, Ava. From the moment my eyes fell on you in my office, I knew things would change for me. I plan on devoting every second of my life to worshipping you, adoring you and indulging in you, and I plan on making up for empty years without you. I'm taking you to Paradise, baby.
We became to know Jesse, and we could fall in love with him more. Now I can understand him more, why he was so demanding, so crazy. He really loved Ava, he was obsessed with her. 
‘My dream is you, Ava. Day and night, just you.’ My vision is hazy and blurred, but I can clearly see the tears trickling from his green eyes. ‘I can manage without anything, but never you. Not ever. Don’t look like this, please. Don’t look like you think it’s the end. It’s never the end for us. Nothing will break us, Ava. Do you understand me?’

 

 ‘Ava,’ he says quietly, but I’ve no doubt the whole room can hear him. ‘My beautiful girl.’ He smiles mildly. ‘All mine.’ Leaning up, he kisses me sweetly. ‘I don’t need to stand up and declare to everyone here how much I love you. I’m not interested in satisfying anyone of that. Except you.’ (…) ‘You’ve taken me completely, baby. You’ve swallowed me up and drowned me in your beauty and spirit. You know I can’t function without you. You’ve made my life as beautiful as you are. You’ve made me want to live a worthy existence – a life with you. All I need is you – to look at you; to listen to you; to feel you.’ He drops my hands and smoothes his palms over my thighs. ‘To love you.’
Sometimes I thought Ava was so naive, and she forgave Jesse too quickly. Jesse did something in the beginning of their relationship, something wrong. I think I couldn't forgive him so easily like Ava, because this thing always came back. But I saw that Jesse really regretted what he did, so finally I understood Ava's forgiveness, but it wasn't easy for her to face Jesse's mistake every day. Despite this Jesse became my favorite bookboyfriend. He changed a lot and he was ashamed of his past.
(Reading the book th ethird time Ava was a little annoying and sometimes I didn't know what Jesse saw in her beside her beauty. But it was okay. They didn't have to be perfect. Neither Ava nor Jesse was perfect.)
This was a hot, intense, romantic, exciting love story! When I read it the second time I couldn't wait to read With this Man, because I was  absolutely love reading Jesse's thoughts, feelings. I loved the bonus scene so so much! 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Véleményem:
Ezzel a könyvvel Jesse Ward bekerült a kedvenc könyves pasik közé! 💓Szerintem ez a sorozat legjobb része! Nagyon sok titok van a könyvben, de végül mindenre fény derül, ezek nagyon izgalmassá tették a történetet.
Ebben a könyvben jobban megismerhetjük Jesse-t, jobban megérthetjük és megszerethetjük őt. Most már láthatjuk miért olyan parancsolgató, sokszor miért olyan őrült. Tényleg szerette Ava-t, egy kicsit megszállottja is, nem is kicsit!
Néha úgy gondoltam, hogy Ava túl naív és egyes estekben túl hamar megbocsát Jesse-nek. Jesse valami szörnyű dolgot tett a kapcsolatuk elején, amit én lehet nem tudtam volna ilyen könnyedén megbocsátani, mint Ava, pláne úgy hogy ez a dolog folyton előkerül, nem lehet nem elfelejteni. Később azért látható, hogy Jesse mennyire megbánta amit tett, így érthető miért bocsátott meg Ava.
Mindennek  ellenére Jesse kedvenc karakter lett sokat változott a történet folyamán, és tényleg szégyellte a múltját.
Ez egy igen intenzív, forró, édes és izgalmas szerelemes történet. Nagyon várom már a With this Man című könyvet, mert nagyon szeretem olvasni a Jesse nézőpontú fejezeteket. Ebben a könyvben lévő bónusz fejezetet pedig egyszerűen imádtam!

0 Megjegyzések