TWISTED PALACE by Erin Watt

Series: The Royals #3
Blurb:
These ​Royals will ruin you…
From mortal enemies to unexpected allies, two teenagers try to protect everything that matters most.
Ella Harper has met every challenge that life has thrown her way. She’s tough, resilient, and willing to do whatever it takes to defend the people she loves, but the challenge of a long-lost father and a boyfriend whose life is on the line might be too much for even Ella to overcome.
Reed Royal has a quick temper and even faster fists. But his tendency to meet every obstacle with violence has finally caught up with him. If he wants to save himself and the girl he loves, he’ll need to rise above his tortured past and tarnished reputation.
No one believes Ella can survive the Royals. Everyone is sure Reed will destroy them all. 
They may be right.

With everything and everyone conspiring to keep them apart, Ella and Reed must find a way to beat the law, save their families, and unravel all the secrets in their Twisted Palace.

My Review:
After the second book I couldn't wait for the Hungarian release, I had to buy it in English. 😃
I think this is the best book in the series! I devoured it! I couldn't put it down, it was so interesting.
Reed had a huge problem. He was accused with Broke's murder. I thought he didn't do it, because he was a good guy, but he had a temper... who was the killer??? It was so exciting, because a lot of evidence was against Reed. His situation was hopeless. I felt sorry for him. He had to make difficult decisions. And I totally understood what and why he did. 
I’m a Royal, baby. I don’t run. I fight.
It was so so good to read about Reeds thoughts, his struggle. I think we could fall in love with him because we could read what he felt and thought. He was sooo lovable.
But I’m not scared anymore, and I did find someone who sees me. Who really, truly sees me. And I see her, too. Ella Harper is all I’m ever going to see, because she’s my future. She’s my steel and my fire and my salvation. She’s everything.
I liked Ella so much because she stood up for Reed. She really loved him.
Steve, Ella's father came back. I don't say I liked him. I didn't understand him a lot of time.
I really liked Callum. He stood up for Reed and for Ella. He was like a father to Ella, he loved her, cared for her, did everything for Ella. 
My favorite character in the series was Easton so far. I'm curious about his book. 
I love this cover too! The book was interesting, exciting, I loved it! 5*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Véleményem!
Nem tudtam várni a magyar megjelenésre, meg kellett vennem angolul a könyvet. 😃
Szerintem ez volt a legjobb része a sorozatnak! Nagyon tetszett! Faltam a lapokat, alig tudtam letenni, annyira izgalmas volt!
Reed nagyon nehéz helyzetbe került, nagy problémával küzd, ugyanis őt vádolják Brooke meggyilkolásával. Gondoltam, hogy nem ő követte el a gyilkosságot, mert jó ember, de néha elragadják az indulatok... de vajon ki lehetett a gyilkos??? Olyan izgalmas volt a szitu, mert nagyon sok bizonyíték szólt Reed ellen. Kilátástalan volt a helyzete. Sajnáltam őt emiatt. Nehéz döntéseket kellett hoznia. Teljesen meg tudom érteni, hogy mit miért tett. Annyira de annyira jó volt olvasni a gondolatait, a vívódását. Szerintem ezért lehet igazán beleszeretni, mert olvashatjuk, hogy mit is érez, mit gondol. Ezért nagyon szerethető, szimpatikus karakter.
Ella-t nagyon kedvelte, amiért kiállt Reed mellett. Tényleg tiszta szívéből szerette.
Steve, Ella apukája visszatért. Nem mondanám, hogy megkedveltem. Nagyon sokszor nem értettem a cselekedeteit.
Callum-ot viszont megszerettem. Kiállt Reed és Ella mellet. Ellát lányaként szerette, törődött vele, megtett mindent érte.
De a kedvenc szereplőm a sorozatból Easton. Nagyon kíváncsi vagyok az ő történetére!
A borító ennek a könyvnek is nagyon tetszik! Nagyon ízléses. A könyvet pedig csak ajánlani tudom, mert izgalmas, érdekes. 5*

0 Megjegyzések