LAWLESS by T. M. Frazier

Series: King #3
Blurb:
Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.







My Review:
I've been beaten, but I'd never been broken. Until Thia...
I loved this book as much as the first two books in the series. I became fond of Bear and Thia. 
It's nice to know that no matter how much horrible stuff happens in life that the world still manages to keep turning.
Bear was a bad guy, for real. He was in his father's MC, he knew the MC's life before he was patched in. He knew violance, torture. He did awful things for the club, he killed for the club. Despite the fact, that he was a murderer, that he was using drugs and fucked every club slut, I liked him. He was more than the above. 
Love. It was the only kind of torture I wasn't familiar with. I was quickly learning it was the most painful kind of them all.
What I loved about the story, that Bear didn't changed so much. I mean, he changed, but he stayed the badass guy he was. He didn't become a good civilian. He didn't become a pussy. And Thia didn't want to change him. 
I liked Thia too. She wasn't a shy girl I thought she was. I liked that she stood up for herself, and liked her with Bear, I liked their relationship.
These books  aren't about sweet love stories. They are raw and dark stories. 
We were two tortured souls. Both on more ways than one person should ever have to experience. But we found each other. We needed each other.
These endings... I'll start the next book tonight! 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Véleményem:
Ezt a könyvet is annyira szerettem, mint a sorozat első két részét. Nagyon megkedveltem Bear és Thia karakterét.
Bear tényleg egy rossz pasi. Az apja motoros bandájának tagja. A klubot már azelőtt jól ismerte mielőtt hivatalosan a tagja lett. Ismerte már, hogy mik folynak a klubban. Tudja mi az erőszak  és a szenvedés. Szörnyű dolgokat tett meg a klubbért, gyilkolt a klubbért. Attól eltekintve, hogy gyilkos volt, drogozott, és a klub szinte minden kurvájával lefeküdt, megkedveltem. Ugyan is több volt ő ezeknél.
Amit szerettem a a történetben, hogy Bear nem változott sokat. Mármint változott, de alapvetően maradt az a pasi aki volt. Nem változott át nyálas pasivá. Nem vált egy jó hétköznapi polgárrá. De Thia sem akarta megváltoztatni.
Kedveltem Thia-t is. Azt gondoltam, hogy egy kis ártatlan, visszahúzódó, félénk csaj, de nem az volt. Tetszett, hogy kiállt magáért, és szerettem a Bear-el való kapcsolatát.
Ezek a könyvek, nem édes szerelmi történetekről szólnak. Ezek sötét, és durva történetek. 
És a könyvek befejezései... Este kezdem a következő részt!

0 Megjegyzések