UNBREAK MY HEART by Nicole Jacquelyn

Blurb:
What ​do you do when your soul mate marries your best friend?
If you're Kate Evans, you keep your friend Rachel, bond with her kids, and bury your feelings for her husband. The fact that Shane's in the military and away for long periods helps-but when tragedy strikes, everything changes.
After Rachel, pregnant with her fourth child, dies in a car accident and the baby miraculously survives, Kate upends her entire life to share parenting duties. Then on the first anniversary of Rachel's death, Kate and Shane take comfort in each other in a night that they both soon regret.
Shane's been angry for a year, and now he feels guilty too – for sleeping with his wife's best friend and liking it . . . liking her. Kate's ability to read him like a book may have once sent Shane running, but their lives are forever entwined and they are growing closer.
Now with Shane deployed for seven months, Kate is on her own and struggling with being a single parent. Shane is loving and supportive from thousands of miles away, but his homecoming brings a betrayal Kate never saw coming. So Kate's only choice is to fight for the future she deserves – with or without Shane...

My Review:
First of all I love the cover. It's so beautiful! 💓
About the book... I LOVED it! 💓 It was so real. The characters, their problems, their life was real. 
Kate and Rachel were best friends. Kate was always there for Rachel, especially when Rachel's husband Shane was on deployement. She helped Rachel raising their children. Kate had a crush on Shane when they were teenagers, they were friends, but Rachel came, and Rachel and Shane became a couple. But Kate was there for Rachel, she didn't meet much with Shane. Then Rachel died. Kate helped Shane with the kids.
Kate was in a tough position. She became the kids mother. Her everyday life, her problems were real. I have the same problems with my children (but I have only two). I think I loved this book because of this, because I could imagine how she felt. I think this is the first book what I read in which the childrens weren't 'perfect'. They were messy, they had temper tantrums when they couldn't get their own ways. The author perfectly illustrated what life was with 4-5 kids, what life looked like with a newborn. 
Shane was a soldier. His behavior was totally understandable. He lost his wife, and he had 4 kids he had to take care. He needed help, because he was going to another deployment. But sometimes he was so angry and an ass with Kate. He wasn't angry with Kate, he was angry with his situation, and himself. I totally undersood why was that.
For the past couple of nights when I'd lain down beside her, after she'd called asleep and I knew she couldn't hear me, I'd promised her that she'd never have to forgive me again if she could do it one last time.
 I couldn't change the past, but hell if I didn't want to be what Kate needed now.
I loved how they reconnected, they were friends in the past, and they started to rebuild their friendship. And there was a lot of chemistry, they attracted to each other, but they didn't now how they felt about it because of Rachel and the kids.
Sometimes I think I would have always found my way back to you.
I loved that we could read about both of they thoughts, because the book was written in alternate POVs.
I'm happy that I bought this book. It's a must read, I think I will re-read it in the future! 5*

Véleményem:
Először is azt kell mondjam, nagyon szeretem a borítót! Nagyon szép! 💓
A könyvről... IMÁDTAM! Nagyon tetszett, hogy valóságos, hihető volt. A karakterek, az életük, a problémáik valóságosak voltak.
Kate és Rachel barátnők voltak. Kate mindig Rachel mellett állt, főleg akkor amikor férje, Shane a hazáért harcolt. Segített nevelni a gyerekeket. Tinédzser korában bele volt zúgva Shane-be, jó barátok voltak, de akkor megjelent Rachel, majd Shane és Rachel egy pár lettek. Annak ellenére, hogy ez fájt neki, Kate kitartott Rachel mellett, támogatta. Shane-el nem sokat találkozott. De amikor Rachel váratlanul életét vesztette, segített Shane-nek a gyerekek nevelésében.
Kate nehéz helyzetben volt, gyakorlatilag ő lett a gyerekek anyja. Kate mindennapi élete, a problémái valósak voltak. Ugyanezekkel a problémákkal küzdök mint anya(pedig nekem csak 2 gyerekem van). Szerintem ezért is szerettem ezt a könyvet, mert teljesen át tudtam élni az életét, a helyzetét. Szerintem ez az első könyv amiben a gyerekek nem tökéletesek, itt zajosak, rumlisak, hisztiznek ha valami nem úgy van ahogy ők akarják. Teljesen jól szemléltette az írónő, milyen az élet 4-5 gyerekkel, vagy hogy milyen az élet egy újszülöttel.
Shane katona. A viselkedése teljesen érthető. Elvesztette feleségét, és 4 gyerekről kellett gondoskodnia. Újabb küldetésre kellett mennie, ezért segítségre volt szüksége. De sokszor mérges volt, és szemétként viselkedett Kate-tel. Nem Kate-re volt mérges, hanem a helyzetre, saját magára. Megértettem miért volt ilyen.
Nagyon tetszett, ahogy ahogy újra felépítették a barátságukat. D vonzódtak is egymáshoz, bár nem tudták hogyan viselkedjenek Rachel és a gyerekek miatt.
A könyv kettős nézőpontból íródott, ami nagyon tetszett mert így mindkettejüket jobban megismerhettük, megérthettük a gondolataikon keresztül.
Boldog vagyok, hogy megvettem ezt a könyvet, nagyon tetszett! Kötelező olvasni! Tuti újraolvasom majd! 5*

0 Megjegyzések