BOSSMAN by Vi Keeland

Blurb:
The first time I met Chase Parker, I didn't exactly make a good impression.
I was hiding in the bathroom hallway of a restaurant, leaving a message for my best friend to save me from my awful date.

He overheard and told me I was a bitch, then proceeded to offer me some dating advice.

So I told him to mind his own damn business―his own tall, gorgeous, full-of-himself damn business―and went back to my miserable date.

When he walked by my table, he smirked, and I watched his arrogant, sexy ass walk back to his date.
I couldn't help but sneak hidden glances at the condescending jerk on the other side of the room. Of course, he caught me on more than one occasion, and winked.
When the gorgeous stranger and his equally hot date suddenly appeared at our table, I thought he was going to rat me out.
But instead, he pretended we knew each other and joined us―telling elaborate, embarrassing stories about our fake childhood.
My date suddenly went from boring to bizarrely exciting.
When it was over and we parted ways, I thought about him more than I would ever admit, even though I knew I'd never see him again.
I mean, what were the chances I'd run into him again in a city with eight million people?Then again...
What were the chances a month later he'd wind up being my new sexy boss?
My Review:
If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders"
First of all... look at this cover! I love it. Those eyes... 😍 
“Don’t focus on the what ifs. Focus on what is.” 
I absolutely fell in love with Chase. Chase Parker is a cocky, hot guy. He looks perfect in suits and he is more gorgeous naked 😊 He is smart, has his own firm, he is a perfect businessman.  He became Reese's boss. But it wasn't barrier. He wanted to convince Reese that they would be amazing together in bed. He didn't have a problem with an office affair. I loved that he did everything to conquer Reese. He was patient. 
Reese is a likable character too. I loved to read their conversations. She didn't want to have an affair with the boss, because she had experience with office romance/affair. I could understand her. But she couldn't resist Chase.

They were approaching each other slowly, and I loved it. 
I thought this book was more lighthearted, but Chase went through something which prevented him to be happy, and be in a relationship. 
“I think it took me this long to realize what moving on meant. It doesn’t mean forgetting what you’ve left behind. It means making her a memory and deciding to have a future without her in it.” 
“Fear does not stop death. It stops life.” 
 “That’s not being afraid. Being afraid is when you let fear control your life, let it stop you from doing what you want. When you’re afraid, but you look your fear in the eye and live, that’s courageous.”
I understood Chase and Reese too. Chase was funny and lovable. So I understood why Reese fell in love with him.
If you don’t change direction, you may end up where you’re heading.” 
And the ending was melting... 💓💓💓
“I was the balance to his unsteadiness. He was the courage to my fear.” 


Véleményem:
 Először is... Nézzétek ezt a borítót! Azok a szemek...😍
Teljesen beleszerettem Chase-be! Chase Parker egy szexi, okos pasi. Aki tökéletesen néz ki öltönyben, de ennél is jobban néz ki meztelenül. 😊 Saját cége van, nagyon értelmes, tökéletes üzletember. Reese főnöke lett, de ez nem jelentett számára akadályt. Meg akarta hódítani Reeset, meg akarta győzni, hogy milyen jók lennének ketten az ágyban. Neki nincs problémája a hivatali afférral, mindent megtesz azért, hogy meghódítsa Reese-t. Türelmes volt.
Reese is szerethető karakter. Nagyon jó volt olvasni a párbeszédeiket. Ő nem akart egy viszonyba bonyolódni a főnökkel, mert e téren már volt tapasztalata. Teljesen megértettem őt. De nem tehetett róla, nem tudott ellenállni Chase-nek.
Lassan alakult ki a kapcsolatuk, lassan közelítettek egymáshoz, és ez tetszett.
Azt hittem ez a könyv könnyedebb lesz, de Chase a múltban szörnyű dolgon ment keresztül, ami meggátolta abban, hogy boldog legyen, hogy kapcsolatban éljen.
Mindkettejüket megértettem. Chase vicces és szerethető karakter. Szóval megértem, hogy Reese miért szeretett bele.
És a vége... elolvadtam 💓💓💓

0 Megjegyzések