ELASTIC HEARTS by Claire Contreras

Series: Hearts Series #2

Blurb:
Victor Reuben. 
Most sought out divorce attorney in LA.
Nicole Alessi. 
Soon to be ex-wife of Hollywood's biggest star, Victor’s latest client and his boss's daughter.
In such a high profile divorce, they can't afford any extra drama. Luckily, neither one of them has anything to hide. 
Unless you count the mind blowing sex they had… 
Once… 
Twice… 
Three times all those years ago.
As long as they leave the past where it belongs, they’ll be fine. But with her wearing those tight dresses and him giving her those heated glances, keeping their hands to themselves is proving to be more difficult than either one of them realized.
It won't be long before the paparazzi start to smell smoke, and where there's smoke…


My Review

“For anybody who thinks love only exists in fairy tales— Love is limitless. Believe.” 
I liked this book. Really. BUT I fell in love with Jensen from Paper Hearts so hard, Paper Hearts was one of my favorite reads in 2017, and honestly I loved that so much more than Vic's story. It's interesting, because after the first book I wanted to read Victor's story so much. He was so funny and interesting  for me in that book, he made me curious. But after I met Jensen... 😉 Sorry Victor, Jensen stole my heart! 😄
Sooo. The story was good. I liked it because of Nicole. The heroine's character wasn't habitual, she was brash, not a meek woman, and I liked it. Victor was more low-key in this 'relationship'. Nic was a forbidden fruit, he was her attorney, they had a history, but because of the divorce they couldn't start a relationship. It made the story interesting. Victor played with his job, his licence. I loved to read about how he was trying to stay away from Nic!
“The woman I would have to let go of if I wanted to keep my career was the same woman I didn’t want to live without.” ~Victor
I don't say that this story wasn't interesting, because I liked reading it. But I didn't experience the feelings in this book like in the first two books. But I can't say any negative things in this book, maybe I'm still under the influence of the second book (and Jensen 💓) 😆
What I loved in this book, that the other characters were in it too (Yes, Jensen too! 😃). I loved the guys together, how Oliver and Jensen made fun of Victor, because finally he fell in love! 
I'm happy that I read this series, it was so good! I hope the second and third book will be released in Hungary soon!
I recommend The Hearts series to all of my readers and friends!
Véleményem:
Tetszett ez a könyv. Tényleg. De az előző részben nagyon belezúgtam Jensenbe, A Paper Hearts 2017 egyik kedvence lett, és az őszintén szólva sokkal jobban tetszett, mint Vic története. Érdekes, mert az első könyv után, annyira akartam olvasni Victor könyvét. Olyan vicces és érdekes volt számomra abban a részben, hogy kíváncsivá tett. De utána találkoztam Jensennel... 😉 Bocsi Victor, Jensen elrabolta a szívemet! 😄
Tehát... A történet jó volt. Tetszett Nicole karaktere, mert nem megszokott női főszereplőt kaptunk, egy egy szende nőről van szó, hanem pimasz és rámenős volt, és ez tetszett. Victor volt ebben a 'kapcsolatban' a visszafogottabb. Nic tiltott gyümölcs volt, hisz Victor az ügyvédje volt. Már a múltban is összejöttek, de most a válás miatt nem lehetnek együtt. Victor a munkáját, az engedélyét teszi kockára. Ez érdekessé tette a történetet. Jó volt arról olvasni, hogyan próbál távol maradni Nicoletól!
Nem mondom, hogy nem volt érdekes ez a történet, mert szerettem olvasni. De az érzelmek nem jöttek úgy át, mint az első két részben. De igazából, nem tudok negatívat mondani a könyvről, lehet hogy még mindig a második könyv (és Jensen 💓) hatása alatt állok! 😆
Amit viszont nagyon szerettem ebben a könyvben, hogy a sorozat többi szereplője is jelen volt (igen, Jensen is! 😃) Imádtam a srácokat együtt! Nagyon tetszett, ahogy szórakoztak Victorral, ahogy húzták Victort azért mert életében először ő is szerelembe esett!
Örülök, hogy elolvastam ezt a sorozatot, és remélem, hogy a második és harmadik könyv is hamarosan megjelenik Magyarországon is!
Ajánlom a sorozatot az olvasóimnak és barátaimnak!

0 Megjegyzések