NAUGHTY BOSS by Whitney G.

Blurb:
He ​​definitely wasn't supposed to get that email…

Subject: My Boss.
Have I already told you that I hate my boss today?
Sexy as hell or not, this pompous, arrogant, ASSHOLE asked me to pick up his dry cleaning the second I walked through the door. Then he told me that I needed to take his Jaguar to a car wash that was ten miles outside of the city, but only after I needed to stand in a never-ending line to buy some type of limited, hundred-dollar watch.
I honestly can't wait to see the look on his face two months from now when I tell him that I'm quitting his company and that he can kiss my ass. KISS. MY. ASS.
All those former fantasies about him kissing me with his „mouth of perfection” or bending me over my desk and filling me with his cock are long over. OVER.
Your bestie, 
Mya
PS--Please tell me your day is going better than mine…
Subject: Re: My Boss.
No, you haven't already told me that you hate your boss today, but seeing as though you've sent me this email directly, I know now…
Yes, I did ask you to pick up my dry cleaning the second you arrived to work to day. (Where is it?) And I did tell you to take my Jaguar to the car wash and pick up my thousand-dollar watch. (Thank you for taking five hours to do something that could be accomplished in two.)
You don't have to wait two months from now to see the look on my face when you tell me you're quitting. I'm standing outside your office at this very moment. ( Open the door. )
No comment on your „fantasies,” although I highly doubt they're „long over.”
Your boss,
Michael
PS--Yes. My day is definitely going far better than yours…
My Review:

This book was amazing, but too short! So my review is going to be short too. 😊
I knew this was a short story when I bought it. I loved it, but it was way too short, I wanted to read about more about them.
We have an arrogant, sexy, playboy boss, Michael. And a smart assistant, Mya. They are working together a lot. They are together a lot, so they know each other well. And.... finally they had sex. Hot office sex. They wanted more. And finally they fell in love.
This book was good. A short office romance. It is funny too, I needed this now. But I feel like there's more in this story. Maybe the author can write more about Mya and Michael... 😊
Because of the shortness, I can only give 4*

Véleményem:
Ez a könyv fantasztikus volt, de túlságosan rövid. Tehát az értékelésem is rövid lesz. 😊
Tudtam, hogy ez egy rövid történet, mikor megvettem a könyvet. Szerettem, de tényleg túlságosan rövid volt. Többet akartam volna olvasni erről a párosról.
Van egy arrogáns, szexi, playboy főnökünk, Michael. És egy okos asszisztensünk, Mya. Együtt dolgoznak, sokat vannak együtt, ezért nagyon jól ismerik egymást. És... végül lefeküdnek egymással. Olvashattunk egy perzselő irodai afférról. És természetesen többet akartak az első együttlét után, végül egymásba szerettek.
Jó volt ez a könyv. Egy rövid irodai affér. Vicces is volt, amire most szükségem volt. The úgy érzem, mintha több lenne ebben a történetben. Talán írhatna az írónő többet Mya és Michael kapcsolatáról... 😊
A rövidsége miatt csak 4* tudok adni a könyvnek.

0 Megjegyzések