Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters

Series: Indebted Series #1
Blurb:
“I own you. I have the piece of paper to prove it. It’s undeniable and unbreakable. You belong to me until you’ve paid off your debts.”
Nila Weaver’s family is indebted. Being the first born daughter, her life is forfeit to the first born son of the Hawks to pay for sins of ancestors past. The dark ages might have come and gone, but debts never leave. She has no choice in the matter.
She is no longer free.
Jethro Hawk receives Nila as an inheritance present on his twenty-ninth birthday. Her life is his until she’s paid off a debt that’s centuries old. He can do what he likes with her—nothing is out of bounds—she has to obey.
There are no rules. Only payments.

My Review:
I wanted to read this book for a long time. It was a good book. If you like dark romance you will like this book. However this book is an initiative book, it's just the beginning. I waited to read this book, because I wanted to read the full series at the same time. I don't like cliffhangers! And now I want to know what's going to happen! I need the second book!
Jethro ( I like the name) received Nila as a present. Now he owns her, she has to obey. But truth is Nila confuses him. He can't be so cool with her, she affects Jethro. He is not a good man. But of course he is sexy. And if I have to be someone's captive, I would choose a sexy, young guy! :) Nonetheless Jethro is scary and evil. He loves mindgames. He is dangerous.
"We might live in a civilized world, but rules and laws didn’t apply to me. I was a rule-breaker, curse-maker, life-stealer.”~Jethro
"Silence was terrifying. Whispers petrifying. But barely spoken threats were the worst."~Jethro 
 “I not only stole your past. I’ve already stolen your future.” ~Jethro
You live in a fairytale, princess and I’m about to destroy it.” ~Jethro
Nila is trying to understand what's happening. She doesn't have freedom anymore, she is Jethro's 'pet'. But she notices that she confuses him, affects him, so she has a plan. She wants to make Jethro care about her. She wants to seduce him, but it's not a simple task.
“I truly was Cinderella, only my prince threw away the glass slipper and stole me away before midnight struck. My prince was evil. My prince was the villain.” ~Nila
I liked that we became to know not just Nila's POV, but we could read Jethro's POV too. I love alternate viewpoints.
I can't wait to know what's going to happen between them! It is a good book compared to it's just the first book in the series.

Véleményem:
Már régóta el akartam olvasni ezt a könyvet. Jó könyv volt. Ha szereted a 'dark romance' kategóriájú könyveket, akkor ez tetszeni fog. De ez egy bevezető történet, ez csak a kezdet. Vártam a könyv elolvasásával, mert nem szeretem a függővéget, szerettem volna egyben olvasni a sorozatot. És most tudni akarom mi fog történni! Szükségem van a második könyvre!
Jethro (tetszik a név!) Nilát ajándékként kapta. Most Nila a tulajdona, és engedelmeskednie kell Jethronak. De az igazság az, hogy Nila összezavarja Jethrot. Jethro nem tud rideg lenni vele, Nila hatással van rá. Nem jó ember, de természetesen szexi. És ha valaki rabja kell hogy legyek én is egy szexi pasit választanék! :) Mindennek ellenére Jethro ijesztő és gonosz. Szereti az elmejátékot. Veszélyes. 
Nila próbálja megérteni mi történik. Már nem szabad, ő Jethro 'házi kedvence'. De észreveszi, hogy megzavarja Jethrot, hogy hatással van rá, és van egy terve. Azt akarja elérni, hogy Jethro törődjön vele. El akarja csábítani, de ez nem egyszerű feladat.
Tetszett, hogy nem csak Nila nézőpontját ismerhetjük meg, hanem Jethro-ét is. Szeretem a váltott nézőpontot!
Alig várom, hogy megtudjam mi fog történni köztük! Ahhoz képest, hogy ez csak az első része a sorozatnak, ez egy jó könyv. 

0 Megjegyzések