Katy Evans: Ms. Manwhore

Sorozat: Manwhore 2,5
Fülszöveg:
Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in MANWHORE. 
What lies ahead for Chicago's most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston?
Sparks flew between them in MANWHORE.
Separated by deception, the intensity and heat of their attraction turned up in MANWHORE +1.
Will Chicago's wealthiest and most notorious player finally settle down, or will one woman never be enough?
Find out in MS. MANWHORE, the ultimate conclusion to their electric, breathtaking story.

Véleményem:
Miért is ne szerettem volna? Nagyon jó kis lezárása volt a pár történetének, csak nagyon rövid! Ez egy édes, rózsaszín történet volt. Malcolm és Rachel az esküvőjét tervezi, illetve olvashatunk az esküvőről és a nászútról is. Imádom ezt a párost. Egyszerűen olvadoztam! Most nagyon jól esett ez a cukormázas szerelmi történet! Nem bántam volna, ha egy kicsit hosszabb lett volna  történet, mondjuk mesélhetett volna az írónő még arról, hogyan vállalnak gyereket, biztos nagyon édes lett volna Malcolm apa szerepben!
Értékelés: 
Idézetek:

"Saint!"
"What's up, T?"
"I've got four words for you. Bachelor Party, Monte-fucking-Carlo."
He shoots me a sdelong glance, a glint of humor lightng up his eyes. "Can't. I've got a packed schedule wth the wedding coming up. Need to get everything set if I want peace during my honeymoon."
"Bachelor party. Monte-FUCKING-Carlo, Saint!"
"Can't. Unless you want to move it to Dubai. Got a project I'm cracking open soon."
"Fine, Dubai"s our baby. When di we leave?"
"Next Friday, seven am."
 "How about some bikini-clad flight attendants?"
Another sidelong glance. This one with even more sparks dancing in hs eyes. "Got to say, T. You're on a roll here. You just went up high on Rachel's blacklist."
"Ah, well damn. Hey Rachel" Tahoe says.
"Hi, Tahoe."
"And it's no on the flight attendants" Saint says.

"Are you asking me? Or telling me?"
"If I ask you, you'll say no"
"So you're telling me."

He signals to my smartphone on the nightstand. "What is in there ... stays in there. Not here." He taps my brain. "Or here." He taps my heart. "All right?"

0 Megjegyzések